Word of the Day
- an indication of potential opportunity; "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"
- castrated bull
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- direct (oneself) somewhere; "Steer clear of him"
- be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"
- We Support mobile-optimised web site to all devices.
- The dictionary based on WordNet lexical database with a semantic and commonsense knowledge.
- We implemented five different dictionaries, and you can switch dictionary by tap a button.
- Bookmark and Favorite link: https://eng.cdict.info/
dictionary, definition of, free online dictionary, online dictionary, English dictionary, dict, diction, dictonary, glossary, define, definitions, meaning, word of the day, spelling, pronunciation, dictio, dictiona, dic, dicti, dictionar , about