Word of the Day
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- of very poor quality; flimsy
- embarrassingly stingy
- We Support mobile-optimised web site to all devices.
- The dictionary based on WordNet lexical database with a semantic and commonsense knowledge.
- We implemented five different dictionaries, and you can switch dictionary by tap a button.
- Bookmark and Favorite link: http://eng.cdict.info/
dictionary, definition of, free online dictionary, online dictionary, English dictionary, dict, diction, dictonary, glossary, define, definitions, meaning, word of the day, spelling, pronunciation, dictio, dictiona, dic, dicti, dictionar , about