Word of the Day
- the number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros
- a very large indefinite number (usually hyperbole); "there were millions of flies"
- (in Roman numerals, M written with a macron over it) denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000,000 items or units
- We Support mobile-optimised web site to all devices.
- The dictionary based on WordNet lexical database with a semantic and commonsense knowledge.
- We implemented five different dictionaries, and you can switch dictionary by tap a button.
- Bookmark and Favorite link: http://eng.cdict.info/
dictionary, definition of, free online dictionary, online dictionary, English dictionary, dict, diction, dictonary, glossary, define, definitions, meaning, word of the day, spelling, pronunciation, dictio, dictiona, dic, dicti, dictionar , about